What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on our website.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
– To enable certain functions
– To provide analytics
– To store your preferences
– To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
Cookies are either:
- A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
- A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use this website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enables us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect are usually anonymised.
What are your cookies options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Erhalte unseren Newsletter
Begleite uns – Abonniere unseren Newsletter und erhalte Tipps, Neuigkeiten und Gratis Downloads