Professional license conditions
Our professional license is for those who wish to purchase royalty-free meditation music for use cases beyond our standard music use conditions.
Category 1: CD and Website Downloads
In this category, you can use our music as background music for any composition that is recorded on a CD, downloaded from a website, or sent to a mailing list (e-mail).
Included in this category are:
- Guided Meditations
- Voice Over
Price per track:
- up to 500 Downloads USD 60
- from 501 – 1000 Downloads USD 250
- from 1001 – 2500 Downloads USD 500
- from 2501+ Downloads USD 1500
- No selling or distributing the music as “music only recording”, so without spoken word like guided meditation, hypnosis, affirmations, etc.
- No sale on iTunes or other streaming or download services
- Do not play on YouTube
- Do not use for apps or in mobile apps
- You must have at least two third of spoken word on the recording
- No Silent Subliminals, your voice needs to be heard
- No changes to the music with the intention of being the producer of the music, you must credit us, see below.
- Do not sell to third party sublicence, do not sell or distribute them as GEMA Free “Royality Free”.
- Do not submit as a sample. Do not sell in a stock music company.
- If you create music for clients, our music can not be used for resale by the client.
- Titles of music or a production may not be reused to sell you.
- Our music must be passed on in the following words: Title – Licensed by Soulguidance.net. If you use the music online, then a website address must be given: https://soulguidance.net
Category 2: As a background for film and multimedia
This category allows you to use our music as background music for your amateur movie or multimedia project.
The following categories are included:
- Company presentations
- Amateur movie projects
- Audiovisual tutorials
- 1 Track USD 120
- 2 Tracks USD 200
- 3 Tracks USD 350
The same terms apply for this category as for category 1
How do I get a license?
Professional License FAQ
How long is my licence valid?
Are there any additional costs hat I need to include?
Can I edit the music
Can I sell the music to music distributors like CD Baby / Distrokid or Tunecore?
Is it possible to leave parts of my recordings without a spoken word?
Can I burn and sell the music as it is with a license on CD?
Receive our Newsletter
Join us – Subscribe to our newsletter and get tips, news and free downloads
This post is also available in: Deutsch